Hello All,
This my first blog. I just got back from a CIY (Christ in Youth) conference in Wichita, KS and had an amazing time. Just knowing that there was a 160 kids and about 50+ leaders there that had a passion for the Lord was an amazing experience. The conference was held at Westlink Christian Church which is an awesome church with a really cool children's area. I was able to met with other leaders and have group discussions about things that we enjoy and things that frustrate us in student ministry as leaders and pastors. I traveled to the CIY conference with Johnathan Mast who is our Family Ministries Team Leader at Hillside Christian Church. I got a chance to learn a lot about student ministry from Johnathan and I hope that when the time comes for me to take a position as a minister that I can implement those things that he taught me just as effective as he does.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment