Thursday, March 5, 2009

Luke Warm

Good Day. Have you ever been convicted of something you know you did. Not something illegal but rather something that you were not doing? I was convicted of not being on fire for God the other night. This conviction came from within my own heart. I was listening to one of my best friend's sermon's about being luke warm and I felt within my own heart that I need to change something within my own life. I think sometimes we take things for granted and when we do that we find our self slowly falling behind the race. It is awesome that some people are able to figure this out own their own. How awesome is God. We all need to learn to be on fire for God. Some of us do not realise that we do not know how much time we have on earth and that we think that there will be time for God later. Well, wake up people! Not every day is guaranteed to you. Live in the now for God! Walk with God! Don't walk behind Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment