Sunday, March 29, 2009
Making a Difference
Wow! Sometimes you just don't realize how you affect someones life until they stop and tell you about it! I was stopped this morning by a gentleman that told me that he had not been to church for 18 years and that through me being in the Cardboard Testimonies last year, he was able to start coming back to church again and is now volunteering as well. I cannot take credit for what happened to him though. It was not me that made him change. It was God working through me. I am so glad that God was able to work through me to help change someones life for the better. Oh, what a glorious God! Praise be to Him! Hillside Christian Church is getting ready to do another cardboard testimonies on April 12th. Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment